What do you get?
- Two levels of cover to choose from
- Individual, couple, family and group options to choose from
- In the event of a Medical Emergency, we are there 24/7
- Up to £5,000,000 or £10,000,000 Medical , including bringing you home if needed
- Up to £3000 or £5,000 cancellation cover
- Baggage covered as standard on all of our policies
- Travel delays, baggage delay, and even missed departure covered
- Theft of money, passports and travel documents covered
Things you should know about our policy:
- You can have as many trips abroad as you like in a year but they can’t be longer than 30 or 45 days per trip depending on the option you take.
- Any claim arising directly or indirectly from any medical conditions which existed before you took out this policy will not be covered.
- We won’t cover any claim resulting from you being drunk or intoxicated (we don’t expect you to be teetotal, but if you really go to town we can’t pick up that tab!).
- If you travel to places where an official body like the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in the UK, have advised against travel, then we won’t cover you for being there.