What do you get?
- Two levels of cover to choose from
- Individual, couple, family and group options to choose from
- In the event of a Medical Emergency, we are there 24/7
- Up to £5,000,000 or £10,000,000 Medical Expenses, including bringing you home if needed
- Up to £3000 or £5,000 cancellation cover
- Baggage covered as standard on all of our policies
- Travel delays, baggage delay, and even missed departure covered
- Theft of money, passports and travel documents covered
If you think you will be taking more than one trip abroad a year, our Annual policy may very well be better for you – Click Here for details (but don’t worry, we will show you the price for an Annual policy when you tell us about your trip, just to make sure you are getting the best deal from us). Things you should know about our policy:
- Any claim arising directly or indirectly from any medical conditions which existed before you took out this policy will not be covered.
- We won’t cover any claim resulting from you being drunk or intoxicated (we don’t expect you to be teetotal, but if you really go to town we can’t pick up that tab!).
- If you travel to places where an official body like the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in the UK, have advised against travel, then we won’t cover you for being there.